Welcome to the Mary Campbell Center
Welcome to the Mary Campbell Center
The Mary Campbell Center serves individuals in the community who have physical, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. We provide individualized support to meet the specialized needs of each person we serve whether it be through intermediate or long-term care, respite services or our children & youth programs.
The Mary Campbell Center is a long-term care facility that provides 24-hour care to adults with special needs. In addition to skilled nursing care, our goal is to maximize each person’s capabilities and independence through specialized programming.
Children & Youth
The Children & Youth and 21+ programs are designed to foster independence, self-growth and build self confidence in their connections with others. We strive to address the social, emotional and recreational needs of children and young adults in the community.
Respite / Admissions
Individuals who receive respite care at The Mary Campbell Center are provided a wide array of services including nursing care, dining services, and recreational programming such as activities, education and aquatics. Individuals must submit a respite application and go through an admissions process prior to long-term placement.
Charmie Welch Golf Invitational
The Mary Campbell Center is first, last, and always someone’s home.
From the day The Center opened in 1976, we have successfully maintained a truly homelike environment. We pride ourselves on always demonstrating respect and promoting independence which allows each resident to fulfill their highest potential. The building is designed to meet the individualized needs of our residents and to maximize safety, comfort, happiness, and well-being. Family members, Children and Youth participants and volunteers from the community are always welcome and are an extension of the MCC family.
We are passionate about fulfilling the personalized needs of each resident who lives at MCC. All residents receive individualized support from members of our dedicated leadership team, skilled healthcare team and committed interdisciplinary team. Together, we strive to provide support and develop programs that maximize independence and functionality.
In addition to the 24-hour care provided to the 68 residents who live at MCC, we offer respite programs to adults in the community whose families are looking for short-term care for their loved ones. The Mary Campbell Center currently maintains two beds which are available for those who require short-term intermediate or skilled care.
The Children and Youth Program offers unique activities for children and young adults with special needs and their families. The program improves the social and recreational skills of the participants through play, while promoting independence, self-esteem and growth. We strive to promote positive peer interaction, physical development, creative expression, problem solving, and teamwork.
- Residential long-term care for individuals with physical and intellectual developmental disabilities.
- Respite Care.
- Programs for children and youth ages 5-21 with disabilities and their siblings are offered year-round programming.
- 21+ program which promotes socialization opportunities to those with special needs in the community.
- Pool and hot tub designed to meet the physical needs of those we serve.
- Snoezelen Room for sensory exploration and immersion.
- Individualized programming developed by the interdisciplinary team to maximize independence.
- Aquatics/Pool/Hot Tub
- Assistive Technology
- Case Management
- Children and Youth Programs
- Computer Education and Training
- Modified Fitness and Exercise Programs
- Functional Living Skills
- Massage Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Quality Health Care Services
- Recreational Activities (in-house programming and community outings)
- Speech Therapy
- Vocational Training and Supports
- Financial Guidance and Planning